Ex Forces - Sales Engineer - £28-35k basic
UK adhesives manufacturer requires an ex serviceman to embark on a sales career in their South East / East Anglia territory.
- Global leader in the manufacturing of industrial and commercial adhesives
- Genuine opportunities to build a thriving career within different areas of the business
- Offer £5 a day for lunch which equates to over £1k p/a as an additional perk
- UK and overseas training offered throughout your career
- A Sales Engineer vacancy selling indirectly through key distribution partners
- This role sells through the channel - i.e. Brammer, Buck & Hickman, Cromwell, Hayley, Antifriction, Eriks distributors, plus some independents
- 90% of your time will be spent with the end user with products back sold through distribution partners. The remaining 10% is spent with the distributors
- Typical end users are manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, white goods, welding, cnc, furniture and caravan sectors
- Territory covers London, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Sussex, West Sussex, East Sussex, Suffolk
- The area currently turns over £800k, with an expectation to increase sales by 5%
The Ideal Person:
- Army, Navy or RAF experience
- Mechanically biased
- A desire to provide a technical solution to customers in a sales capacity
- Motivated by achieving targets
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294171