Software Engineer - Edinburgh - C / C++
Software Engineer – Embedded, C, C++ - Edinburgh
Do you have a passion for R&D, technology and innovation? Would you would like to apply those in a small engineering led organisation where you will be encouraged to get involved and make a difference? This is an opportunity to play key role designing and developing embedded software for new products in stimulating and exciting sector.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
Candidates will require;
- Proven experience as a real time, embedded software engineer
- Ability to develop software in C or C++
- Ability to use Microsoft Visual Studio or Keil ARM development systems and ICE.
- Ability to produce software design and test documentation to high standards
- Experience of working in a commercial research and development environment.
You will join small and passionate team working on technically challenging projects in rewarding environment. You will have key role on projects covering the whole product life-cycle; encompassing specification, feasibility, development, verification, certification, handover to volume manufacturing and maintenance. This is established and growing company with enviable reputation for engineering, product and customer service excellence.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Freddie Kydd for further discussion
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290979