Development/Senior Development Engineer
Title: Development/Senior Development Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Development Engineer to join one of the world's leading manufacturers of construction equipment. Our client is a truly world class, family owned business. They are proud of their achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of their team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than my client!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Development Engineers to join the engineering team of the world's number 1 manufacturer. Reporting to the Test and Development Manager, the successful candidate will join a highly focused, passionate team, working on exciting new programmes to both maintain and further extend market penetration.
Your Responsibilities as a Development/Senior Development Engineer:
Depending on your level and experience, your main duties would include:
- Test and development of new and current product designs
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions
- Analysis, reporting and presentation of test results
- Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs
- Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects
- Assume responsibility for smaller projects/machine areas, dependant on experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent experience
- Experience in the design/development of off highway vehicles
- Good working knowledge of drivetrain, hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems
- Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Good teamwork & communication skills
What's in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company's healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to ******************************* or call Elizabeth on ************ for further information.
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294439