Systems Support Engineer
Our client are a Intent Marketing Specialists, who apply machine learning to identify consumer intent without assumptions. They provide transparent media buying, smart insights and expertise to enable brands to understand and intelligently act in real context and in real time.
This successful company are offering a competitive salary and remuneration package which will include Private Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance, 25 days annual leave, on-site parking, Contribution Pension and Employee Share Scheme.
- Configure, administer and support the systems and servers of the platform
- Perform upgrades, patches, re-provision and maintenance of the platform hardware and software provisioning
- Create and deliver a comprehensive, well organised plan for platform provisioning within in budget and tight deadlines
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Evaluate and maintain server performance, scalability and reliability
- Work with automation tools, SQL, Python and Bash in a Linux Environment
- Monitor and maintain security – SSH, Key files
- Experienced in Linux administration including custom distributions, user and account management, patching and shell scripting
- Experienced in high availability applications including redundancy, failover, scalability, monitoring and performance
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experienced or have knowledge of Python
- Able to participate in 24/7 on-call schedule
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Application testing
- Knowledge of Cassandra, ElasticSearch and Redis
- Familiar with Cloud Computing technologies: AWS
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For informal chat, please phone TQR and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290867