Engine Test Cell Automation Engineer
Engine Test Cell Automation Engineer - (Job Number: 17000AFB)
Salary Range: £37 - £50K (D.O.E) plus Benefits
Relocation/ Sponsorship: Not available with this role
**Flexible Working will be considered**
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an Automation Engineer to join a global Engine Development team and have a direct impact on the future success of our clients engine product families.
As an Engine Test Cell Automation Engineer you will be involved throughout the development process of Test Cell Automation with responsibility in the creation, development, validation and deployment of the processes.
You will be involved in the creation of business requirements inputting test scenarios to ensure developers understand the business requirements so that they can be effectively tested. Also representation in global forums and be responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing processes and tools.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Previous Performance or Product Development Engineering experience is essential, ideally gained working for a Gasoline, Natural Gas or Diesel Engine Manufacturer.
- Will possess good team working, project management, organisational skills.
- Will possess good communication and statistical analytical skills, with ability to provide concise insights, conclusions and recommendations drawn from complex technical data.
- Applicants will ideally hold an Engineering / Technical Degree or be qualified through relevant work experience.
- Good PC Skills are essential, able to use Excel to intermediate standard or higher.
- Previous experience using MATLAB and SIMULINK Systems is desirable.
- Deep understanding of engine test cycles.
- Understanding of engine test cell equipment and facility capability.
- You will be familiarity with Agile software development methodology and have experience in project planning and management.
- Six Sigma Black Belt experience..
- Ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse work group
Please contact James Tilley for more details
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291755