NET Lead Developer
.NET Lead Developer required by financial services company to join its Leeds based IT team reporting to the IT Design and Delivery Manager. Lead Application Developer will support the IT Service & Support function in administrating the Company’s SQL Server databases in addition to designing and developing relational database systems. In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will enjoy a range of valuable benefits including up to 12% pension, healthcare, flexitime and performance related bonus.
.NET Lead Developer – Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in the financial services industry or other regulated environment
- Extensive experience as a full-stack developer within a Microsoft environment covering both front and back end development
- Solid commercial experience of object orientated development with the .NET Framework (VB.NET/C#/ASP.NET/WebAPI/MVC/Winforms)
- Extensive experience of developing .NET MVC web-applications and web services
- Extensive experience of development within a service-orientated architecture
.NET Lead Developer - Areas of Responsibility
- Supporting the IT Support in the diagnosis and resolution of system issues.
- Participate in the long range planning for new projects and facilities, serve in an advisory capacity to the Company on the application of data processing procedures and methods.
- Responsible for the technical lead and development of business critical application development projects from business requirements through to deployment, adhering to current methodologies, standards and policies.
- Act as the solution design authority, undertaking solution design, ensuring systems and solutions are design appropriately to deliver both short and long term functional and none-functional requirements.
- Co-ordinate the activities of assigned project personnel in the development and maintenance of applications to effect deployment, revision and continued operation of computer application systems. Directing internal and external staff where work is sub-contracted to them.
- As the .net Framework technical expert for the Company’s systems undertake the training of other technical staff to enable them to develop the required level of system knowledge and .net competencies and skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to thrive in a fast-moving environment as part of a dynamic IT team. Full details on application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290541