Sales Engineer – Plastic Piping / Cooling Solutions
Job Title: Cooling Market Segment Manager – Plastic Piping Solutions
Area to be covered: North – ideally based near Manchester
Industry Sector: Cooling, Plastic Piping, HVCA, Air Conditioning, Chillers, Refrigeration, Cooling Plant, Industrial Cooling, Consulting Engineers, Contractors, End Users
Remuneration: Circa £55,000 + 15% bonus
Benefits: Company car, Pension, Life Assurance, PMI, all tools for carrying out role
Following a £21m investment into R&D and a new product launch, the Cooling Market Segment Manager will be responsible for building and developing the UK market through maximising & leveraging existing client relationships and also developing new business.
• Reporting to the National Sales Manager
• Targeting large projects with key users in Industrial Cooling& Refrigeration and Building Services sectors with a bias towards Industrial Cooling& Refrigeration.
• End user clients such as Aldi, Tesco’s, Waitrose, Iceland cold stores. Breweries and food processing plants, such as Findus, Fife Bananas etc.
• Candidate has to have the ability to attract the top 10-15% of companies in each market sub sector
• Targeting senior level decision makers in all key business areas
• Gaining specifications with consulting engineers and contractors for large HVCA cooling projects
• Product range is technically probably the best new solution on the market and should be sold on a solution selling approach and not a price based approach
• Dealing with project values from £100k upwards
• A key skill will be working in conjunction and effectively with the national sales team
• Annual segment target of between £4m rising to £10m over the next five years. £2m sales already exist in this segment with the existing solution.
High calibre senior solution sales professional who is technically brilliant, or a commercially minded engineer
• Gravitas to deal at senior decision maker level within large commercial and industrial end users.
• A demonstrable track record of winning large projects in cooling and refrigeration with end users selling product solutions such as piping systems, valves, pumps, refrigeration, cooling plant, refrigeration, air conditioning, chillers or chilled water systems
• Experience winning specifications with consulting engineers and contractors
• Able to bring a new product to market – maximising & leveraging existing client relationships and winning new business
• Able to manage projects from conception to completion
• Technical capable with engineering applications
• Self motivated, enthusiastic and solution orientated
• Global market leading manufacturer of plastic pipes and fittings, piping systems, valves and measuring devises
• Circa £1 billion turnover
• Market leader in the UK
• Strong brand and reputation with clients
Please contact Paul, Simon or Lee from Mitchell Maguire on ************
Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Cooling, Plastic Piping, HVCA, Air Conditioning, Chillers, Refrigeration, Cooling Plant, Industrial Cooling, Consulting Engineers, Contractors, End Users
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293359