C# developer, VBNET
VB.NET C# Developer
Circa £35k negotiable Plus benefits, pension
The Successful organisation is an established industry leading business based in the heart of North West London, specialising in Compliance, Tax, Audit and Payroll of Construction Businesses and the VB.Net C# Developer will be working in our in-house IT Department, assisting the junior C# Developers, plus managing their own projects. You will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of high quality software applications using contemporary and best practice development techniques, design patterns and quality standards. You will be at the heart of a small team within a larger organisation.
Essential skills for C# Developer:
- A background in IT for more than 2 years.
- .NET C# & VB.NET – 2 years minimum.
- .NET Webforms.
- Database design – MYSQL / SQL server
- Fluent in HTML & CSS – has experience in responsive sites
- Has history of planning and managing a project from start to finish
- Great Empathy and communication
Desirable for the C# Developer:
- Excel VBA programming
Apply Now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295686