Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Are you creative, forward thinking and proactive?
Do you have a passion for writing and thinking outside the box?
The Interactive Team is a group of companies covering face to face sales, Telesales and Event Booking agencies. We are now recruiting for an in-house, Social Media / PR manager to manage social media accounts and take control of all the companies online image via Social Media and SEO. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to further their skills and start up a department within a thriving company.
- Manage multiple social media platforms, including: designing, creating and posting content, responding to comments and engaging with followers & monitoring platform growth
- Monitor each company’s online presence and perform reputation management where applicable, whether that be responding professionally to reviews or optimising web content
- Work with team members from national offices to create content ideas and produce content to be shared on websites and social media platforms
- Create and manage website content, including copywriting, sourcing graphics and basic design through a content management system
- Monitor hosting of websites and email addresses ensuring that renewals are made and new email boxes are formatted with HTML
- Create and produce suitable blog posts for each individual company website and upload via CMS, so that the published post may be shared across social media platforms
- Liaise with external agencies and work to a budget for each individual office EG. Branding materials, initial website design, etc.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, in particular, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of SEO methods including optimising web copy
- Experience of using CMS, such as Buffer, WordPress & Umbraco
- Ability to create graphics & videos for social media through graphic design & other means
- Basic knowledge of reputation management
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Creativity is a must!
Note: There are at least 20 social media platforms to manage and a minimum of 5 websites so strong organisational skills are a must
- Good use of Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Relevant qualification
- Basic knowledge of hosting
- Pro-Active approach
Please send a copy of your cv with a cover letter to the HR manager Stacey.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293201