Security Architect - SC cleared - Hampshire
A Security Architect is required to provide technical direction for the security work stream and interface with client and internal project stakeholders as required. The Security Architect will be SC cleared and will have experience of applying security principles and customer requirements to an Enterprise environment.
The Security Architect will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop security capability matrix based on the solution product set and customer security requirements.
- Develop device hardening and security standards for key technology areas and audit against existing designs.
- Develop High Level Design for security requirements which are not currently met within the design.
- Act as design lead for design of Certificate Services Hardware Security Module and Anti-Malware / File Integrity solution.
- Work with other workstreams and project managers to identify impact of implementation of any remediation work on current designs, schedule and testing.
- CCIE or similar level of knowledge.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience of the key platform technologies:
The Security Architect will have the following technical knowledge:
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- Cisco UCS
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco ASA / ASAv Firewalls
- Cisco Firepower Firewall
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- NetApp FAS Storage
- Windows Server 2016
- VMWare vSphere
- Cisco ASR Routers
- Sophos UTM
3 month rolling contract on 8 month project
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291814