Automation Test Lead - Selenium | OOP - Java or C# etc | Preston
Automation Test Lead - Selenium | OOP - Java / C# / python | Preston
Are you an Automation Tester looking to learn new tools, new programming languages, gain exposure to constantly evolving systems and applications?
Would you like to work for the worlds largest specialist software testing consultancy?
We are on the lookout for an automation engineer who can work on multiple projects all from our Test Lab in Preston so no additional travel involved. we need someone who can act as a lead on some projects, advise on technology to be used and inspire our latest group of Computer Science and Software Engineering graduates who will be working underneath you on similar projects.
Senior Technical Test Consultant - Automation Tester
Qualitest are looking for Automation Testers or Automation Engineers to work across multiple technically challenging projects solving some of the hardest software testing problems on a range of platforms.
We work in a range of sectors such as Telcoms, Finance, e-Commerce, Retail, ERP, Media and much more, all of which you will have the chance to work on and diversify! We have many testers in our ranks and require more highly skilled, highly technical consultants, testers that think outside the box and as much as we need a bit of a geek for these roles, we also need people who can represent the true meaning of a consultant, the outline of the role will be to;
- 4+ years automation experience
- Experience with at least one OOP language (e.g. Java, C#, C++)
- Experience with common test and defect management tools (e.g. TFS/JIRA/HP ALM/Mantis/Bugzilla etc.)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. SVN/Git/Mercurial)
- Experience with Selenium/Webdriver and/or Appium
- Good understanding of all phases of the SDLC
- Comfortable with common Web technologies, e.g. some of HTML, HTTP(S), CSS, Web Services, SOAP, JSON, XML, TCP/IP
- Comfortable with Windows OS
- Exposure to Linux/Unix OS and command-line
- Exposure to common build tools (e.g. Ant, Maven, Gradle, MSBuild)
- Exposure to GUI test tools (e.g. ePF/Sikuli/HP UFT/Ranorex etc.)
- Exposure to non-GUI test tools (e.g. SoapUI/PostMan/JMeter/Gatling
- Comfortable working with small teams of automation engineers
- Experience designing and implementing automation test cases
- Excellent communication skills and reporting
- Familiarity with Agile delivery
- Team leadership experience
- Exposure to full end-to-end automation delivery, from project start-up to finish
If you just want to know more, email me or apply :)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293522