Insurance Project Coordinator
Job title: Insurance Project Co-ordinator
Location: Chipping Sodbury
Salary: Up to £28,000 depending on experience + benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has over 80 offices in locations across England and Wales employing over 3000 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business, they work hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. They have built its business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service - a core value that still remains true today.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator to join their team based in Chipping Sodbury.
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of projects which are aligned to the company's Strategic plans and contribute to the ongoing development of the Project Management Office.
This is a varied and challenging role with excellent long term development within the business and potential to move into a Project Manager role.
We are looking for candidates with effective working skills who combine relationship development skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results.
- To support the delivery of Projects managed within the Change Team
- Compliance with & Staff direction on: regulatory/legal requirements and business processes/procedures.
- Provide support to Project Managers and PMO team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and meeting quality standards.
- Organise meetings, any required preparation including agenda's & circulation of documents, minutes and actions.
- Help to resolve queries and supply information for internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Collate as required information on project plans progress and status.
- Record, monitor and update risks, issues and dependencies and escalate as appropriate.
- Ensure that all relevant and required project documentation is provided to the PMO within agreed timeframes.
Experience and skills
- Previous worked within an insurance/financial services background- essential
- Dealt with business change on a personal level- essential
- Previously worked within a broking organisation- desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
To be considered for this role please email *****************************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294749