Job: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + overtime
Shifts: 4 on 4 off
A national company who are involved in process engineering is looking for a maintenance engineer to work within their busy engineering team based in Banbury. The company are looking for a maintenance engineer to work within their high speed facility on variety of machinery including PLCs, motors, gearboxes, hydraulics and pneumatics.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your job will include;
- Working on high speed and high volume equipment
- Fault finding on PLCs – preferably Siemens
- PPM scheduling and looking in Root Cause Analysis.
- Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
- Identifying areas which the company can improvement upon.
- The ideal candidate will be a multi skilled engineer with experience within a manufacturing environment is crucial.
- Candidates should be confident with hydraulics, pneumatics and fault finding on PLCs.
- Candidates should be multi skilled. Electrically biased preferred but a strong mechanical engineer will also be considered.
Along with working for a well-respected company, they are also able to offer good overtime rates and a fantastic pension scheme.
Please get in touch with Tara at Probe for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294642