Senior Credit Controller
A market leading international business is has an opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to work on a full time 2 year contract basis in the Southend area.
What does the opportunity offer?
**Excellent benefits with additional regular bonuses up to £3k pa**
- Salary up to circa £25,000 pa
- Monthly Bonuses - individual and team
- Attendance Bonus - every 6 months
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Flexible full time hours
- Staff Restaurant
- Leisure Facilities
- Free on-site parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Start ASAP
Is this you?
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller within a Commercial/B2B setting with a good knowledge of Credit Control processes
- Clear and concise interpersonal skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with customers and colleagues
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel essential
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Enjoys working to team and personal goals
- Able to effectively manage and take responsibility for your own accounts
What does the role involve?
- Chasing customers on designated accounts in line with the accounts receivable procedures (Dunning).
- Working to achieve collection targets (team and individual)
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with customers, ensuring records are updated and logging all communications
- Obtaining signed credit applications and releasing of credit blocked orders
- Credit checking new customers
- Raising customer invoice queries
- Investigating payment queries
- Reconciling accounts
- Completing weekly invoice query report and assisting with month end reporting
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate consideration.
If you have the necessary skills/experience and are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this job opportunity.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, so you can rest assured that your application will be handled sensitively and confidentially.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289752