Python Developer - Django - Fintech
Python Developer required with sound Python software engineering skills ideally combined with some of Django, PostgreSQL or to Cloud /AWS / Celery required to work on web centric systems helping transform Django applications into extensive, scalable and high performing services is require by fast growing and highly successful Fintech based in the City of London to join their collaborative and innovative Agile team lead by high profile CTO.
- At least 1-2 years commercial experience of Python Development ideally for SAAS / webcentric systems
- Ideally experience of combined with some of Django / Django REST; PostgreSQL; Celery running in AWS / Cloud infrastructure
- Experience of Agile / TDD
- Degree educated ideally from a Russell Group University
- Do you apply the SOLID approach to everything you do?
- Do you have proven experience of, or a preference for working in teams delivering complex highly performing and high quality products?
- Are you motivated by the opportunity to transform our django-based applications into extensible, scalable and highly performing services.
- You will be part of a fantastic and energetic team that constantly demonstrates that is constantly being Curious, Being In-sync and Beating Expectations.
- To help design and develop robust systems focused on extensibility, scalability and availability.
- To apply a test-driven approach to all engineering moving forward, working with the team to this goal, shortening the feedback loop across the SDLC.
- To contribute to a productive, creative and enjoyable engineering culture where builders can do work they feel proud of.
- To work with business stakeholders, product owners and business analysts to understand requirements, develop ideas and design solutions.
- To support production systems operationally and participate in continuous improvement of their quality.
- This is an outstanding chance to join a highly invocation and smart team building state of the art Fintech software applications to challenging the traditional banks
This is a great chance to further you career and technical skills by working in a highly skilled product focussed development team and be part of a fast growing and established start up.
The company offers strong career progression as well as benefits and stock options and is walkable from London Bridge.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of permanent positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295796