Analyst Programmer NET (CRM)
Benefits: 9% bonus + PMI after 1 year, 28 days holiday + BH
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
Our success is driven by people like you, and by infusing experienced digital specialist alongside the world's leading technology providers, allowing us to deliver superior digital experiences and services.
We want to meet with the best of the best .NET Analyst Programmers, who have a background in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems. You'll want to join a winning team, be part of developing innovations in customer centric digital consumption as we strive to engage our customers at the different moments of their life and online journey.
Apply now and join us for a conversation at our Wilmslow Campus that may change your digital life.
Main duties will include
- Development of production strength software, adhering to our digital development standards.
- CRM development and experience of integration with other systems
- Working closely with business analysts to clarify and understand complex business requirements.
- Working closely with test analysts to ensure software is fit for purpose.
- Sharing technical knowledge and development experience with team colleagues.
- Production of supporting development documentation in accordance with our development standards.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate
- Significant experience and competence in developing enterprise scale ASP.NET C# web applications
- Expert level understanding of service-oriented and event-driven web architectures
- Experience of the following tools and technologies to expert levels are essential:
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft C#
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, or Dynamics 365
- Experience of CRM database applications
- Demonstrable knowledge and certification relating to rapid system development techniques and industry best practices
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across technical and non-technical audiences allied to the ability to translate complex subject matter
- Ability to share technical experience and knowledge with other developers
- Expert practitioner in various development methodologies and tools:
- Agile (preferably SCRUM)
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server
- TDD & Continuous Integration
- Ability to cope with high-levels of delivery at pace, involving high profile projects
- Ability to quickly foster and sustain effective working relationships with colleagues and internal business stakeholders
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to ************************************* or call *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290722