Our financial services client is searching for a java developer that will form part of their Digital Revenue / Website agile team to help architect and implement new features and technologies.
An ideal candidate will have worked using an Agile Software Delivery approach and have experience of working within a highly collaborative and cross-functional Agile environment. Their agile teams are proud of the quality products they produce therefore 'quality is everything' and this is something you must demonstrate.
You must have a background in development and maintenance of web based product solutions with a focus on quality, performance, reliability, scalability and resiliency. You must also be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of using software engineering tools and best practices
Core Technical Requirements:
- Strong Java 8+ enterprise web development
- Expert with Spring, REST APIs and Microservices
- Experienced with containerisation (Docker)
- Experienced with Maven, Git and CI tools (ideally Bamboo)
- Experienced with the Atlassian Product suite including Jira, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Familiar with BDD and Cucumber
- Enthused by Unit, Functional and Integration Testing
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
Please submit your CV for more information on this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291158