Interim Finance Director
Interim Finance Director- 12 Month Contract - Central London - FMCG Organisation
Salary: £450-500 per day
A FMCG Organisation based in Central London are recruiting for an Interim Finance Director to head their fast paced finance team.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Team player.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
- Experience of managing a team.
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to **********************. For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on ************ (option 4).
Ninesharp Finance & Accountancy is a minimum fuss specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Marketing professionals to our established client base.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293346