Marketing Manager - Successful Animal Charity
Marketing Manager – Successful Animal Charity
Are you a Marketing Manager seeking a rewarding new role where you can really make a difference? Want to help an established animal charity achieve their goal of rehoming 20,000 pets by 2020? If so, read on.
Blue Cross are one the UK’s leading rehoming organisations for animals. We support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through our rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
Our Individual Giving Team contributes the largest amount of voluntary income to Blue Cross after legacies, and we intend to expand our income by one third in the next three years.
Now, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to play a key role in this expansion and lead the development of our digital campaigns and supporter stewardship strategy.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Life insurance (after probationary period)
- Employee assistance programme, including a 24/7 confidential counselling line, support with personal issues and financial advice
- Develop your career with a charity that’s been supporting animals since 1897
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team who are making a big impact in an organisation with exciting plans and a great supportive culture.
For over 100 years, we have provided a voice to those who don’t and campaigned for every pet to enjoy a healthy life and happy home. In this key role, you will have the chance to directly contribute to our ongoing success and help us to support animals in need for years to come.
So, if you’re looking for an exciting role where you can do some good, put your creativity to the test and make a genuine difference, we want to hear from you.
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll manage a portfolio of projects to ensure that we acquire, develop and retain supporters.
In this exciting role, you’ll utilise a range of channels to engage supporters, including digital, TV, face-to-face, direct mail and the telephone.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead, motivate and support your team
- Oversee a number of marketing campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time and meet objectives
- Create a business plan and budget for your areas of responsibility
- Ensure that best practice is achieved in all individual giving activity at Blue Cross
- Set, monitor and control income and expenditure
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage relationships with agencies and suppliers
- Work with colleagues to ensure that we adhere to data protection legislation
To join us as a Marketing Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a marketing role, ideally direct and/or digital marketing
- Campaign management experience, including budget and supplier relationship management
- A full, valid driving licence
Ideal candidates will come from a charity or not-for-profit background, but this is by no means essential.
Other organisations may call this role Direct Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Individual Giving Manager or Fundraising Manager.
Webrecruit and Blue Cross are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’d like to contribute to the success of our charity as a Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 35 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288140