Full Stack Software Developer (Computer Vision)
Exciting opportunity for a Computer Vision (Full Stack) Developer/Programmer to join an award winning and Innovative organisation in London.
• Very strong skills in ‘C’, ‘Java’, ‘C#’ or similar programming language commonly used in Computer Vision.
• Experience with OpenCV or similar libraries available on mobile.
• Previous projects involving object recognition and/or tracking.
• Strong code organisation and planning, with code-control (Git, SVN) experience.
• Experience working on the cloud to implement and deploy computer vision projects.
• Strong debugging capability.
• Strong commenting and documentation skills.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new architectures, both in hardware and in software.
• Ability to work co-operatively but independently within a small team.
• Experience in either Computer Learning, Distributed computer Learning or Deep Learning for Computer Vision.
• Experience in cloud development for Computer Vision.
• Experience working with microcontrollers and/or other digital electronics.
• Experience in firmware deployment.
• Experience working with image sensors and/or ISPs at an embedded level.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292434