Engineering Manager needed for innovative business in Swindon. Current Projects involved within the business will include;
- Development of a new generation of test and measurement instruments using low cost highly integrated sensors with cloud based applications.
- Development of real time software for T&M Instruments. This will involve development of GUI's, new interfaces (for example SCPI and AISG) new features on embedded platforms and PC and cloud based application for T&M.
- Development of 5G radios using highly integrated SOC solutions where we use direct RF conversion (zero IF) to digitize the RF. Leveraging these new 5G radio platforms we will develop applications that support many of the new and evolving 5G technologies (linking to IoT and a new generation of sensors to allow the radio to act as a hub for advanced communications and control).
- Development of factory automation tools using Data Analytics leading to AI tools and processes based upon the data sets generated.
What will be asked of you;
- To lead teams in development of products to support the business needs. To manage customer issues related to product and engineering.
- To develop strategies for products/services and markets to drive the business forward.
- To lead and develop engineers and the team, striving to maximize the potential of each engineer and that of the team.
- To provide support for sales and customer engagement.
- Budget and process management, along with general senior management responsibilities.
Please reply with an updated CV, or contact me directly on **************
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288234