Digital Marketing Executive
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive
SALARY: £21-25k, pension, benefits
My client needs a Digital Marketing Executive to support customer attraction through online channels and ensure online user experience is optimised.
In this role you will:
- Develop high quality content for targeted online audiences.
- Manage and grow website usage and reach.
- Monitor and track user journeys using analytics and improve user experience.
- Measure, review, report and present on the achievement of targets.
- Support new product launches and campaigns with online activity.
- Liaise with providers engaging in agile development processes.
To succeed in the role of Digital Marketing Executive you will need:
- Ideally a degree in Marketing or related degree and / or professional qualification (CIM).
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing with SEO experience.
- Experience of creating strong digital content and used CMS.
- Solid Google Analytics skills and experience with other analytical tools.
- To demonstrate that you can come up with creative solutions to problems and improvements in user experience and customer journey,
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work streams including digital and web development agencies.
- Strong communication and proof-reading skills.
- To understand brand guidelines and create suitable content.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, administration and time management skills.
This is a great next step in your digital marketing career, working for a highly professional organisation with a strong online and offline presence and market leading profile.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295825