DEVOPS ENGINEER. £550 Daily Rate –3 Months with possible extension – Coventry, West Midlands
This is a new opportunity working for a high-profile client in Coventry on an initial 3 Month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation, monitoring and improvement of deployment pipelines
- Implementation and continuous improvement of monitoring platforms for a cloud based infrastructure
- Provide support during the development lifecycle, including configuring development and testing environments
- Assist the development team with debugging and troubleshooting platform-level problems
- Mentor other team members in areas of technology improvements and best practice
The ideal candidate for this position would have strong experience working in an agile environment deploying cloud based applications, software development, configuration and integration tooling.
Technical Skills Required
- Experience with Microsoft stack Application Lifecycle Management tooling including Microsoft Azure is essential
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Microsoft Visual Studio including .NET C# program language
- PowerShell Scripting
KEYWORDS: Azure, Microsoft, SQL, Powershell, DevOps, WebOps, Engineer, Operating Systems, OS, Cloud, Virtualisation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290020