Digital Marketing Executive - SEO
We're looking for a bright, enthusiastic, digital marketer for a position with great opportunities to broaden your horizons and learn new things. The role will be fast-paced and varied so if you're level-headed, good with people, can work well under pressure and learn new skills quickly, this is the perfect position in the fast-growing digital marketing industry.
Initially, the role involves supporting the Manager on a leading SEO forum with over 10 million visitors per year. Duties include engaging the community of 1.2 million members, resolving support tickets and testing new SEO techniques, services and software.
The company offers a huge amount of scope to progress and choose a career path, you will be a self-starter with an interest in learning and a good technical aptitude which will enable you to grow quickly into a more senior position.
You'll be part of a small team so a flexible approach and a willingness to pitch in when needed is essential. As long as you're bright, willing to learn and have the initiative to tackle new situations you'll be given the support you need to thrive in an exciting and expanding industry.
- Adaptable, eager to learn and picks up knowledge quickly
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of social media
- Diplomatic and cool under pressure with good conflict management skills
- Critical thinking and be able to demonstrate creative problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to act on own initiative whilst working well in a small, tightly-knit team
- Knowledge of SEO and Internet Marketing
- Knowledge/experience of online communities and forums
- Wordpress CMS
- html / css
- social media
- google analytics
- basic hosting & domain management skills
- Content writing skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290047