Assistant Management Accountant
Michael Page Finance are pleased to be partnering with an International Manufacturing Business based in Bristol, to appoint a Project Accountant, to report in to the UK Finance Manager.
Michael Page Finance are pleased to be partnering with one of the Leading Manufacturing Businesses in the UK. They are consistently driving to achieve significant results and are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Management Accountant to join them in their Finance Team.
- All accounts payable & receivable tasks.
- Preparation and input of accruals, prepayments and other journals.
- Manage petty cash, credit card and cash expenses.
- Bank postings and daily reconciliation.
- Account preparation to Trial Balance.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and reconciling fixed asset additions/disposals.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of the monthly management accounts.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support and assistance with year-end statutory accounts.
- Maintain accurate financial records at all times.
- Liaising with other departments and managing expectations.
- Preparing accounts to agreed internal deadlines to a standard that is suitable for the first review ensuring all queries are appropriately reported to.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work in an accurate manner and have a clear understanding of numerical data.
- Good time management.
- Good Microsoft Word & Excel skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with both internal and external customers and maintain effective working relationships.
- High Attention to detail.
*Competitive Salary + Benefits £22k - £26k
*Working for a successful Global business that is ever-growing
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288582