Graduate / Junior WebDesigner
Are you a graduate or junior web designer looking to work for one of Manchester's most exciting businesses involving Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence. You'll either have a relevant degree in something related to web design or graphic design or have 1-2 years' experience within a web design role. The web designer will be working closely with the product manager and work on creating great user experiences both for their main websites and their customer portal. You will be providing PSD's or wireframes for approval before being coded up by the software development team and brought to life. Ideally you'll have a portfolio (please include links with your CV) which showcases websites or apps you have built or prototyped
If you are a web designer that has any experience working on dashboards or within a software as a service (SaaS) business that would be a great advantage, as would an appreciation of UX/UI best practice.
Below is a list of desirable skills
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop / InDesign and Bootstrap framework
- Portfolio of existing designs / examples of your work
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, just as comfortable setting strategy as executing the details.
- Invision (or other wire-framing tool)
- Any experience of building dashboards/ customer portals would be a plus
- If you do have any HTML/CSS skills that would be an advantage but not essential
This is a great chance for a web designer to join a really interesting business that is changing the way computers and human beings interact. This is very much a web design role and would not suit someone who's experience is more in print/packaging design.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289218