Circa £30K - 6 month contract
Marketing – Marketing Assistant - Healthcare – Urology – Medical Devices
Our client is a well-established innovation-driven leading global provider of surgical and urological products and services who are committed to improving the quality of life for users and healthcare professionals worldwide.
VMC seek to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our client's highly successful operation at their UK Head Office. This role is initially offered on a 6 month contract due to company expansion and could potentially be made permanent after this period.
As Marketing Executive you will directly assist the Country Marketing Lead and relevant Strategic Business Units and work closely with the Marketing Development Manager to deliver a multi-channel marketing campaign driving sales to achieve set budgets, utilising spend levels.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Use of global infrastructure in UK and I to execute marketing strategy
- Creation of local and country specific content/activities seeking SBU and MDM sign off
- Utilise CRM system to build targeted campaigns in support of countrywide plans
- Keep customers updated regarding new products etc. as agreed with MDM
- Support sales team training on products, market positioning and competitor information
- Sales team support, to ensure an understanding of needs
- Active part of project team for events
In order to be considered for the role of Marketing Executive you must have the following;
- Degree qualification
- A minimum of two years’ marketing experience, preferably within the healthcare sector
- Analytical, planning, organisational and implementation experience
- Strong command of MS Office and Internet applications
- Good digital skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected, friendly market leading organisation at a significant time of growth and expansion.
To apply for this Marketing Executive opportunity please click on the link below. Or alternatively please call 01420 82202 and speak to a member of our Recruitment Team.
Whilst we strive hard to reply to each application personally, this may not always be possible. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion, however, we welcome your application for other roles you feel may be suitable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289568