Geography Teacher - NQTs and experienced applicants welcome
The Senior Leadership Team of this forward thinking Secondary Academy School close to central Bradford is keen to recruit an inspirational, ambitious Geography Teacher.
If you would like to learn more about this Geography Teacher opportunity - either "Click Apply" or call Amy at i-teachers for a friendly chat in the strictest confidence.
Are you a capable and engaging Geography Teacher who is eager to work in a thriving & supportive Secondary Academy?
Do you want to progress as a Geography Teacher, taking on more responsibility with the support of a dynamic Head of Geography and Senior Leadership Team?
- Experienced or NQT considered
- Popular Academy
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Located in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Opportunity to teach KS3, 4 and 5
- Permanent post from September 2018
- Main or Upper pay scale
- Excellent development opportunity
This Geography Teacher role represents the perfect platform for a skilled Geography Teacher to thrive and become a leader in the Humanities field! The Head of Department at this thriving Academy in Bradford is passionate to build a team who can drive their Geography Department forward.
The successful Geography Teacher will be:
* A newly qualified Geography Teacher or experienced Geography Teacher who has demonstrated excellent, creative and challenging teaching.
* Motivated, enthusiastic and imaginative.
* Able to differentiate lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4!
* Strong subject knowledge of Geography
This school can offer:
* A skilled Humanities team to support you through your Geography Teaching career
* Fantastic, state-of-the-art facilities, with your own classroom from day one
* Excellent CPD, and progression opportunities to step up into second in Department one day
So, if you think you have what this school is looking for, and you want to be their new Geography Teacher from September 2018 or earlier, apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290115