- Engaging with internal users to gather and define business requirements for SharePoint.
- To offer and agree solutions with users and to deliver on a number of small concurrent projects.
- Developing a user capability within SharePoint through training and the dissemination of your expert knowledge.
- Administrative tasks such as tagging, restructure of content and providing reporting services.
- Previous experience in a similar SharePoint Administrator or collaboration tools development role.
- Technical SharePoint skills - SharePoint Designer, HTML and CSS
- High level customer facing and stakeholder management skills
- Request / Incident management - Provide 1st level IT support for software and hardware related issues
- Knowledge of, and skill in using, database management software.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles and applications and the ability to apply these principles to software applications and data structures.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289838