Test Environment Manager - firewall, routers, Lan etc
Type of resource : Contractor
Duration : 6 Months
Location : Crawley ,West Sussex
No of Positions : 1
Designation : Test Environment Manager
Rate per day : 300 - 320 GBP Per day
Must Have : TEST environments ,firewalls/ routers/ LAN’s/ etc.,
This is SOW signed project ,urgent requirement and can be filled immediately.
Job Description & CV Content’s :
- I am after a fairly technical test manager, someone who can pick up the above projects midway through their delivery and any others that come along and also help me out with looking after the test environments
- Someone who can hold a meaningful conversation around firewalls/ routers/ LAN’s/ etc.,
- Be the primary point of contact for the test environments
- Assist with test CAB changes
- Pull together a full picture on the current state of the test environments and update/ create Visio diagrams
- Test manager to be supplied on a fixed price contract
- Owns and maintains an accurate inventory of the TEST environments including configuration items and services in CMDB.
- This project reports on the number and density of Wi-Fi connections across the client working location.
- Hands on testing to validate webpage reports are valid and correct
- Vendor management
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292736