Senior Claims Consultants - Middle East based
Senior Claims Consultants – Middle East based
Systech International is a highly successful, privately owned, construction consultancy business with a proven 25-year track record in the niche markets of contract administration, construction claims and dispute management.
Systech’s headquarters are in London and we employ 500+ staff through a network of regional and branch offices, worldwide.
We have a growing business in the ME providing dispute resolution services on major projects, in particular in the power and rail sectors. We are now seeking to appoint Senior Claims Consultants to join our team.
As a Senior Claims Consultant you will be responsible for providing clients with effective and accurate contractual and claims advice, based on detailed and thorough forensic examination and analysis of project information and data.
You will also be required to prepare and write formal quantum and commercial claims reports, working independently and with minimum supervision, to put forward reasoned, logical arguments to support particular claims events and assist with the presentation and negotiation of successful claims.
- Must have a strong interest in working internationally in the Middle East, and enjoy a flexible and mobile working environment
- Must have a British BSc Hons Degree in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS or FRICS qualified with construction law qualification (e.g. LLM) preferred
- Around 10+ years major project experience
- Experienced in producing successful quantum claims reports
- Excellent command of spoken and written English combined with professional presentation skills
- Able to work Single Status on a 11 weeks on & 2 week off rotation
- UK passport holders preferred (preferable for foreign worker visa requirements) Other nationalities will be considered (visa restrictions may apply in some locations)
- An excellent health record
The Senior Claims Consultant positions are offered on a single status basis and with an excellent package, including expat level remuneration, accommodation and benefits for the right individual.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking to join a leading global UK construction consultancy, then please apply by submitting a detailed CV setting out your relevant experience, suitability for the position and your earliest availability to start to ***************************.
To find out more about Systech International visit our website: *******************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960287849