PR, Communications & Social Media Executive
The PR, Communications & Social Media Executive will create external and internal communications utilising all channels on and offline including social media. You will be given fantastic autonomy to own numerous communication channels and create exciting and engaging content.
Our client is a leader in service within the leisure and travel sector based in Southampton with the role joining an established communications function. they provide multiple service offerings to ensure customer service is maximised and are continuously developing these offerings and this role within communications will be a driving part of the organisation.
The PR, Communications & Social Media Executive will deliver key marketing messages across on and offline channels:
- Create engaging content and build relationships within the media to maximise coverage and distribute press releases
- Monitor media and news stories and respond to media requests
- Manage the social media strategy and blog content
- Manage internal communications including monthly newsletter and intranet
- Event management
- Own imagery and management of photo shoots
To be right for the PR, Communications & Social Media Executive you will have a track record in communications and PR and managing media relationships. This role would suit someone from an in house or agency background looking to develop a career in communications.
Salary on offer is up to £27,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290281