We are seeking a Financial Controller to join our successful and growing business.
This is a senior role with responsibility for delivering accurate and timely financial processes, such as invoicing, payroll, budgeting, cost management and bookkeeping. The role will also be responsible for providing regular financial reports to the Managing Director and contribute to financial planning for the organisation. The successful candidate will manage the Finance Assistant.
The Finance Manager will ensure that all financial processes are accurate and delivered in a timely manner, including;
• Process customer invoices - preparation, delivery and query resolution
• Process Monthly Payroll - preparation, delivery and query resolution
• Oversee Fortnightly Payroll - processed by Finance Assistant
• Management of aged debtors and aged creditors
• Petty cash and client cash management
• Manage bank account and bank payments
Financial Planning and Reporting:
The Finance Manager will produce regular financial reports for the Managing Director, this will include the following;
• Monthly performance update
• Forecasting and budget analysis
• Cost analysis (overheads/ direct costs)
• Revenue analysis (customer increases/ decreases)
• Cash flow projections
• People management skills
• Organisational skills
• Experience in accounting and bookkeeping
• Analytical skills
• Good written and oral communication
• Part qualified Accountant (AAT) or qualified Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA)
Salary: £30,000 per Annum
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for this Financial Controller role.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288230