Excellent opportunity for an experience Customer Insight Analytics professional with a leading client in Edinburgh. This will suit someone with recent experience in building modelling / analytics solutions.
- Working with clients on key data science & analytics projects
- Applying advanced analytics techniques to solve business problems: predictive modelling, linear / logistic regression, customer segmentation, decision trees, clustering, text analytics, speech analytics, time series
- Developing analytical solutions to support customer retention, marketing campaign targeting, customer next best action, customer experience, customer acquisition, demand / channel management, customer profitability / value, HR / People Analytics
- Create and deliver high quality presentations for clients
- Strong background in customer insight analytics
- SQL, SAS, Excel, VBA
- R or Python nice to have
- o Excellent communication and presentation skills
- o Experience working with large customer data sets
- Financial services experience nice to have but not mandatory
If you have the required skills and experience, apply asap.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289404