Technical Cloud Engineer
Change Recruitment Group are currently partnered with their Financial Services client based in Edinburgh, they are currently on the lookout Technical Cloud Engineer with strong experience in AWS. Our client is currently looking for two experienced Cloud Engineers who can help to build their new cloud services and support the implementation of their end-to-end automation and orchestration toolset.
These roles require a unique blend of technical skills and experience. To be successful you will bring:
- Enthusiasm and passion for using public cloud platforms and high levels of automation to help the business build new innovative services.
- Proven hands-on experience of AWS and hold one or more AWS professional certifications.
- Strong knowledge of modern architectures and the tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage cloud solutions at scale.
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby), test driven development and continuous integration / deliver approaches and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels.
Interested? This role offers the opportunity for the successful application to get involved in a variety of business areas, along with the opportunity to get a hold of continuous professional development qualifications such as AWS, Azure. If you would like to make an application, please forward your CV to Matt Kelly at Change Recruitment for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288376