Forensic Planning Director - Yokohama, Japan
Forensic Planning Director – Yokohama, Japan
Systech International provides responsive, high quality services to contractors, supporting them in the delivery of complex and challenging construction, infrastructure and energy project on time and to budget. Our team of professionals has a 20-year track record of success providing services over the full lifespan of projects – from bid to handover – from our 23 offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
We have an established business in Japan providing dispute resolution services on major projects, in particular in the power and rail sectors. The Forensic Planning Director will be based in Yokohama but prepared to travel throughout NE Asia.
- Must have prior experience working for Claims Consultants
- Must have lived and worked in APAC in the last 5 years
- Must have strong delay analysis and planning skills along with some delay analysis testifying experience
- Needs to have experience preparing expert reports
- Responsible for technical aspects of planning and producing project planning activities from conception to completion
- Strong claim preparation, producing reports with excellent claim writing and quantum analysis skills
- Degree Qualified
- Mobile, flexible and in good health
- Excellent package for the right candidate
If you meet the above requirements and are looking to work with a world leading claims consultancy, then please apply by submitting your availability and detailed CV to ***************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960287852