Finance Assistant: London E8, (1- year contract)
Based in E8, this small boutique organisation are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join its busy team to cover a maternity leave.
The role will revolve around providing day-to-day support to the business working with management to ensure the smooth running of the office.
Duties are not limited to but will include:
- Dealing with invoicing and expenses, reporting and assist with sales projections
- Manage payroll and pension scheme
- Produce VAT/corporation tax returns
- Liaise with accountant in the preparation of end of year accounts
- Manage reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
- Manage reports of debtors and creditors
- Liaise with the bank, external accountants and auditors
- Assist the rest of the admin team as and when required
Candidates should be able to demonstrate considerable accounts/book-keeping experience within a small but international setting. They should be organised, able to multi-task/prioritise workloads, with an eye for details but also adaptable and used to communicating at all levels whilst producing clear relevant information. An accounting/book-keeping qualification is required as is previous knowledge of accounting software (Sage 50).
In the first instance if you are interested in applying for the role of Finance Assistant (1-year contract), please send a full MS Word CV to us. The role is available for an immediate start, and interviews can be arranged quickly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290068