What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Westfield Health care
- Company/employee contributory pension
- Birthday off work to spend enjoying with friends and family
- Christmas bonus (at company discretion)
- Free fruit delivered to office for staff
- New purpose built offices with staff break out area.
- Internal and external training encouraged and supported throughout career at Unify
- Team building and away days
- Summer and Christmas funded staff parties
- Forward thinking, innovative and fun place to work
Due to the nature of our company the successful candidate must have product development knowledge. Unify are a forward thinking innovative company which are constantly updating and producing the latest technologies in mobile detection, mobile blocking, drone detection, drone blocking and sophisticated telecommunications software. You must also have:
- Commercial experience in a software developer role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving development skills.
- Ability to communicate well and work within software development team or alone.
- Good understanding of system development methodologies.
- Knowledge of – and philosophical attachment to – formal design patterns.
- Specialised knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
- C#/.NET Framework
- Objective C/Swift/iOS SDK
- Java/Android SDK
Additional relevant desirable skills:
- T-SQL development/administration
Are you an innovative and highly motivated Software Developer looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an innovative Software Developer with the ability to research, develop and implement new ideas and products whilst support and enable the growth of a small development team. We are an all-encompassing team which allows freedom to challenge the norm whilst creating a new product or system for our client. You may currently be in Software Development, User Experience or Java Development we are keen to discuss with you the exciting new projects to see how you can make a difference to our team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289044