Information Security Specialist
My Global Client are urgently recruiting for an Information Security Specialist/Engineer to join their growing Global Security Team.
Based in Central London, My Client create and distribute cutting edge Financial Software and have had some major coups over the past 12 months.
To identify, analyse and implement technical controls to improve security throughout the companies Infrastructure.
- Continuously monitor technical risk by performing assessments (Network/System Vulnerability)
- Alert Analysis (HIDS/SIEMs/IDS/IPS + FIM Events.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the business.
- Maintain Compliance procedures, standards and policies always.
- Review Infrastructure and Changes for potential security risk.
- Commercial experience working in both Windows/Linux environment - ideally in an administration capacity
- Commercial Experience working in Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure ect)
- Commercial Experience working in a Dev Ops Environment.
- Commercial Experience working in Scripting
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP.
If this position sounds like it could be of interest then please send an upto date CV for an Immediate response and more information on the role/Client.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288994