Product Manager/Project Manager
New contract opportunity: Project Manager/Product Manager: 6 months initial: Payments: South West London - £450-£475 p/d
A Top Tier Payments company is looking for a Project Manager/Product Manager to join their team. This will be a regulation focused project in how to implement potential product changes due to regulation changes
Role responsibilities will include:
- Delivering whole solutions across the UK and both merchant and consumer segments
- Gathering & documenting and driving detailed product enhancements and changes, based on a solid understanding of systems, our desired customer experience, the UK market needs and brand
- Managing all day-to-day activities to ensure the success of this project and delivering it to market on time & on budget.
- Coordinating across a wide variety of internal parties regionally to manage changes across multiple products and activities for consumers and merchants.
- Developing go to market plans with the different functions to achieve our targets
- On-going regional project management- meet the targets, resolve operational issues, optimise and enhance and much more
- Analysing data to identify needs for improvement and change across legal and compliance frameworks
- Working with the product team to deliver change specifications as well as to define delivery methods, GTM plans and more.
- Delivering these changes to market and tracking the impact on our core customer experience metrics and the business overall
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelors or equivalent / higher.
- Several years' Experience in project Management or Product Management or other.
- Experience with product and strategy.
- Experience and understanding of regularity landscape, compliance, privacy etc.
- Track record of significant solutions launches.
- Knowledge & experience in payment processing and payments.
- Experience to drive transformational change programs preferable in multinationals.
- Fluent English required, UK based role with some travel.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288850