Service Desk Analyst
You will be joining as part of the Service Desk team, providing 1/2nd line and offering technical support to users throughout the business.
You will be:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all business IT incidents
- Answering all calls in a professional and helpful manner, providing world class customer service, with the objective of completely understanding the caller's problem or requirement
- Maintenance of the firm's hardware - mobile device, laptops, PC's
- User account management
- Building and installing PC's and Laptops
- Assist with project work and implementation
- Investigating and resolving incidents to the best ability and escalating when required
- Open to travelling occasionally to our Central London office.
Essential technical skills:
- Good written and spoken English
- 1 year on a service desk
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
- Microsoft office 2010
- Work in accordance to ITIL processes and procedures
Interested? Please send your CV now!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289687