Head of IT
Our client is a rapidly growing, acquisitive, entrepreneurial and PE backed c£50M turnover heavy industry business services company based along the Thames Valley corridor employing some 250 staff.
A newly created opportunity has arisen to join the business as their first Group IT Manager/Head of IT to lead the insourcing of their technology capability and build the company’s IT infrastructure and business systems from the ground up, selecting and implementing technology solutions, which will underpin the business’ strategic roadmap, provide a platform for scalable growth and act as an enabler for continual organisational development and process improvement.
- Leading and developing IT;
- Accountable for IT infrastructure, network, systems and processes, ensuring that technology is at the core of the group and a key enabler for continual organisation development and improvement;
- Develop a fit for purpose IT strategy, aligned to support the business needs, ensuring that services provided are strategically, financially & operationally sustainable;
- Support operational and finance transformation:
- system and process review of our end to end cycle
- redefine and significantly improve processes, process efficiency & effectiveness;
- select the appropriate business system(s) & implement the new system(s);
- Support and potentially conduct due diligence of potential acquisitions;
- Integrate new acquisitions into systems and processes;
- Manage the company’s IT needs, both strategic and tactical;
- Manage outsource service delivery relationships with responsibility for all IT contracts and licences;
- Manage telephony and networking solution(s);
- Drive compliance with all regulatory requirements including GDPR;
- Own IT business metrics providing analysis on usage, issues and solutions.
- Graduate level;
- Comfortable in a non-hierarchical environment and a genuine team-player;
- Self-motivated and ambitious, wants to make a difference in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent IT management experience gained from either an autonomous division of a larger business or a high-quality SME;
- Natural leader, strong relationship builder, collaborator and influencer with ability to deal with all levels;
- Excellent track record of continuous improvement (people, processes & systems) and proven delivery of projects;
- Managed multiple, high-profile projects from proposal to adoption;
- Able to think strategically whilst rolling sleeves up to get the job done;
- An excellent range of technical skills gained across a wide range of systems and environments;
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for resolving user issues;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks in a dynamic (and sometime chaotic) time critical environment.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote ref: BF896987
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288509