Senior Product Owner/Manager & Scrum Master
Job Title: Senior Product Owner / Manager
Location: North East London
Start date: Must be able to start in March
- Strong understanding of software, hardware and content delivery budgets and timelines
- Experience of product testing and discovery sessions
- Experience leading a team including developers and designers (daily stand-ups etc.)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience in production (e.g. of an app or game)
- Experience reporting into the board
- Ideally experience working in a start-up environment
- Ideally worked in the education sector
Role & Company:
- To work with the small/growing software development and design teams to make the product more user friendly for both teachers and pupils reporting into the CEO.
- Owning the product roadmap working with sales and marketing to ensure successful production.
- Doing daily stand ups to ensure everyone is on track.
- Doing weekly testing and discovery sessions with teachers/pupils on the product.
- Managing the software/hardware/content budget and timelines for shipping
- You'll work with an educational consultant to help liase with schools and have an offshore manufacturing agreement.
- The company is a fast paced innovative UK market leading start-up with a work hard play hard high pressure and ever evolving agile working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288458