Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer - Permanent - Gloucestershire - Up to £52,000 per Annum
- Management of Engineering team on a day to day basis to deliver the solution to cost, schedule and quality
- Technical Interfacing with customer.
- Generation & update of SEMP and associated engineering plans
- Management of the engineering process as defined by the SEMP and company standards
- Coordination & scheduling of Design Reviews
- Ensure configuration management of product baselines
- Generation & update of Engineering estimates & schedules
- Risk & opportunity management
- Collection of Engineering Metrics
- Ensure System Requirements defined, achievable & testable
- Manage system verification and compliance against System Requirements
- Select optimum solution for System Architecture
- Identify Key Requirements and Critical Design Features
- Plan and measure the maturity of the System
- Approve the solution for each Product Breakdown Element
- Ensure quality of all Engineering outputs
- Monitor Compliance with regulations/standards
- Ensure system safety & security needs addressed
- SysML and UML for requirements analysis and system Design
- Experience of design and delivery of complex embedded systems using FPGA, DSP and general purpose processors
- Understanding of hardware and RF test equipment
- Results & Delivery Orientation: Consistently achieves objectives and outcomes overcoming obstacles. Prepared to ensure the success of a project in any reasonable way.
- Innovation: Engaged in innovative solutions and development of engineering designs. Contributes new ideas and suggestions to work and team.
- Continuous Improvement: Contributes to and integrates improvements analysing mistakes and delivering excellence.
- Accountability & Ownership: Delivers on promises, is trustworthy and reliable.
- Communicating & Working Collaboratively: Involves others. Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Customer Led: Understands the needs of the team and responds positively to meet their expectations building relationships as they do so.
- Getting the Best from People: Where appropriate manages people performance and development.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288882