Product Manager - Automation - £50k
- The Product Manager is the custodian of the product range throughout the product lifecycle. This includes future product proposals, through NPD, product launch, on-sale period, through to obsolescence and removal from the range
- The Product Manager monitors customer, market and competitor trends to ensure correct positioning in the market and that products have strong value propositions for channel and target segments to drive business growth.
- The maintenance and development of the product strategy. Clear understanding and communication of the point in the product lifecycle of all products in the range - from concept to obsolescence.
- Identification of new product opportunities, detailed analysis of customer requirements and definition of the solution in collaboration with the wider marketing team, sales and development.
- Support the drive toward and launch connected devices
- The successful launch of new products, to include
The Ideal Person:
- An energetic, hard-working self-starter, with the personal credibility commensurate with the importance of the role.
- Demonstrates commercial and business acumen.
- A natural team player, and able to communicate across a wide range of disciplines and seniorities.
- Content to travel internationally to support product launches and for market research activities
- Aligned with our company values: Passion, Flexibility, Innovation, Integrity
- Customer focus; provide a world-class service to both internal and external customers.
- At least 3 years experience and demonstrable success in a Business Development / Product Management / Marketing role in a related industry
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290358