PPA Teacher - Surrey - No Planning - Immediate Start
PPA Teacher - Primary Teacher - Class Teacher - Surrey
Engage Education are currently working with an Ofsted "Good" primary school with "Outstanding" features who are looking to appoint a PPA Teacher to join them as soon as possible.
This is a supportive primary school with well-behaved students. The senior leadership team offer fantastic support and want to see their teachers flourish!
The position is available immediately until July 2018 at least. This is simply a PPA cover position and you will not hold full class teacher responsibilities or be responsible for planning.
You must have:
- A child's only DBS registered on the update service
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching across the primary key stages
As part of our commitment to our support staff, when working for Engage Education you can expect to benefit from:
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme with a chance to receive £150 per teacher
* One point of contact- a dedicated consultant with experience in education
* Regular networking and social events
* Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
* Access to ongoing CPD, training and resource materials
* Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards on bulletins
To apply for this PPA Teacher position or for more information on any other positions in the local area please contact Engage Education.
PPA Teacher - Primary Teacher - Class Teacher