Registered Nurse RGN
We are currently looking for an experienced RGN full time day duty to join the dedicated team based within a 102 bedded Nursing Care Centre in Bridgewater Somerset which provides Nursing and Dementia Care.
- Supervision and management of care staff on the floor
- Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
- Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each resident
- Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
- Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
- Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
The company are a not-for-profit leading national care provider and believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Their strength lies in the quality of the people they employ, those who will share their mission statement 'Keeping kindness at the heart of our care'.
The successful candidate:
- Will be RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
- Will be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Will be a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
- Will be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
- Will be authorised to work in the UK
In return the position offers a competitive salary £16.10 per hour (£30,139 for 36 hours per week to £40,185 for 48 per week) plus;
- Full training and development opportunities
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Discount schemes
- Contributory pension
- Personal development and career development opportunities.
To apply for the role of Registered Nurse RGN, please click APPLY now and send CV.