About Avanade: a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, is Sitecore’s first and only global platinum partner; and one of the most experienced implementers of Sitecore products. Combining creative and technology expertise on a global scale, Avanade helps enterprises improve the digital customer experience and win their digital future.
About the role: The Sitecore Solutions Architect will be a Sitecore subject matter expert. A consultant with deep customer engagement and omni-channel experience. Possessing strong experience in a professional services and digital solution selling environment, coupled with a background that illustrates strong capabilities in Sitecore.
Candidates will bring a wealth of demonstrable experience in providing insight and direction for our retail customers, creating both conceptual and practical solutions and recommendations to clients.
To be successful in this role you must have proven experience on leveraging the Sitecore platform, with strong solution architecture, business acumen and client facing consulting skills. Strong communication skills are essential coupled with the ability to drive high level technical conversations around customer experience and engagement strategies.
Essential Experience Required:
- Sitecore Architect
- In-depth understanding of Sitecore Experience Platform technology stack Architectural experience
- Proven experience in shaping and delivering Sitecore Experience Platform 8.0+ solutions
- Proven experience in estimating and delivering web based solutions and related technologies (e.g., ASP .NET, C#, Linq, SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience of end-to-end systems development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, V-Shaped, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of technical infrastructure and Microsoft Azure
- Experience of working with offshore teams.
- Track record in Solution Shaping, Estimating and Delivery
- Able to create high and low-level tech design
- Preferably, Experience and understanding of integration technologies, middleware solutions, and best practices
- Preferably, experience and knowledge of full Microsoft technology stack, in particular customer engagement solutions (e.g., Dynamics)
- Preferably, familiarity with data driven marketing concepts, solutions and relevant technologies
- Experience in pre-sales and demo environments
- MS Dynamics desirable - with .NET background
- Delivery experience working across the following:
- Social media
- Mobile and multi-screen technology / applications
- Cloud services
- Big Data
- Other digital technologies (including Digital Asset Management, Campaign Management, Analytics, eCommerce / mCommerce)
- Strong understanding and experience of the Marketing Technology landscape
- Deep knowledge and experience of
- Sitecore solution
- Microsoft platform
- Market leading Content Management Systems
As is the nature of working within a global professional services environment, your clients and projects will change over time so the flexibility to travel is a pre-requisite. All of our roles are project based so typically will involve working on client site throughout the UK: we work both in and outside London and have major projects in cities including Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Swinton and Cambridge. You can expect up to 80% travel as well as periods working on a dedicated client site.
Fluency in (written and oral) English
This advert was posted on 13th February 2018 and will be live until 14th March 2018, when applications will be processed.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289058