SEN Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant - SEN - Psychology Graduate role
Are you a resilient, driven and highly passionate graduate who passionate about a career working with children?
Perhaps you are looking for a role that support your career goal of becoming a teacher or Educational Psychologist?
If you are a motivated graduate with the commitment to make a difference to lives of children and the patience to ensure they achieve, then this role could be for you!
Teaching Assistant - SEN
- Paid experience from £60 - £65 a day
- Perfect experience prior to a PGCE/ SCITT/ Educational Psychology
- Supportive, modern primary school in the heart of Manchester
- Graduate role
- Mon-Fri working hours, term-time only
SEN Teaching Assistant - About You:
- Recent graduate minimum 2:1, preferably in a core subject or Psychology
- Previous experience of working with SEN/children essential
- An interest in pursuing a career in education
- Resilience, determination and patience is essential for this role
About the Role - SEN Teaching Assistant:
This successful school in a Central Manchester location is looking to add an ambitious graduate to their intervention team. You will be working as a Teaching Assistant, specialising in SEN support. On occasion you will be supporting on a one to one basis with a child who can express challenging behaviour due to having emotional and behavioural difficulties. This role will be very rewarding as you will be able to have a real impact from day one and you will have the ability to collaborate with the class teacher in terms of creating creative learning opportunities.
Apply today for immediate consideration. To join this amazing Manchester school click 'apply now' and send your CV to Holly at i-Teachers today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289928