Management Systems Auditor - ISO
Management Systems Auditor - Engineering sector
ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
Location - Home Based with travel across South England
If you are a QA , Health & Safety and Environmental Professional, and seek a career where you will not only fully utilise your Audit skills , but develop to Registered Lead Auditor status, then joining this world respected Company will be a step in the right direction!
As a Professional Lead Auditor you will visit Engineering clients within the South of England , auditing their ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO9001 Management Systems, providing advise and guidance on their Management Systems.
To be offered this superb opportunity you will be a proven Auditor, ideally with a background in a variety of engineering and manufacturing backgrounds.
Management Systems Auditor - skills and experience required :
- Proven Quality, or Health, Safety and Environmetal Auditing experience
- Engineering sector experience - ideally electronics, rail, construction or utilities
- Engineering Degree ideally although HND is fine
- Understanding of legal and regulatory framework within specified sectors
- Excellent Client Management skills
- Strong Knowledge of ISO9001 and either IS14001 or OHSAS18001 (ideally all 3)
- Happy to travel - the job comes with a Company car and an expectation that you will travel to clients across the South, and occasionally attend meetings in the Midlands
A superb opportunity to join a world class company for an outstanding Auditor !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960287864